Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on everyone? New to the site and trying to figure everything out. Just some things about me. I'm from New Jersey, the arm pit if the US! Been reefing for about 3 years. I have a 120g reef tank and a 34g Red Sea Max reef tank. Have tons of corals I can list but my addiction is zoas! I guess I'd be considered a hardcore collector with over 50 types of zoas! I kinda got away from fish but I have a lot... Well I just wanted to throw up a thread and say what's up, so what's up fellow reefers and happy reefing!!!

BuGG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Welcome aboard!!

Upload your pics to photobucket, imageshack, or imgur and "attach" it to your post. if you have the reefs app or the tapatalk app on your phone you can do it that way too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the aquascape in the 34g you got bugg... Ill get some pics up tonight... My 34g has only been running for a few months and like a dumb *** I didn't quarantine a fish and had an ick outbreak! And my 120g has only been running for about 6 months, I upgraded from a 55g to the home made 120g. I'll get pics up ASAP!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 121

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: