BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
HI,
tried to search the threads but could not find anything so here it goes:
I bought a 90gal fish only salt water tank that came with a 57 watt uv sterilizer, 30 gallon sump and a protein skimmer. theres even an electric thermostat. I've finally decided to set it all up yesterday and noticed there wasnt a heater!
I know for a fact I didnt leave anything behind and nobody would've stolen it. I'd like to start cycling this tank but wont dare start unless I know I can regulate the temperature.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You should just get yourself a heater you will need it..Right now my apt keeps my tank at 77 so my heater doesn't turn on..but i open the window at times and that's when it kicks on..whats the temp on your tank now?

n3hihz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I just got the fluval e300 heater from n3hihz he on MR, and I love it, thanks n3hihz

Np glad you're putting it to use. I didn't know what to do with it. Couldn't find a good way to place it in my sump.

Going to run j?ger 150w and 100w. Have an extra E100 that I'll prob throw into my turtle tank upgrade since its only using a 50w aqueon heater right now for 60% filled 20L but going to a 60 so will need the extra power. Might just run an inline hydor haven't finalized it yet

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: