M

Moneymaks24

So I just want to see how fast my corals grow compared to others. Out of 8 zoas I purchased I got 1 half of a baby head growing on a clementine zoa, nothing else grew at all. RBTA and Acan still same size. How bout u?

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Do you know what it takes to make each coral type to grow?
And maybe also how much time to expect it to take to see some growth on different coral types.
Finding out will get you better results than trying to see who is doing better than you.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
117   0   0
All I know is that blue hornet zoas didn't grow a single head in over a year. Im just glad clementines are starting to grow a new head. Also blastos havnt grown a new head in over 2 years I know each tank is different. just curious is all.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
All I know is that blue hornet zoas didn't grow a single head in over a year. Im just glad clementines are starting to grow a new head. Also blastos havnt grown a new head in over 2 years I know each tank is different. just curious is all.

is that Clem from me.? they grow pretty fast for me. give em good light with Med/low flow. Thats what i have them under.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
ill start with the bad news, Me and my girl bought a 200$ chalice and its now with about less 1/4" left just barley the EYE is hanging on. :( so sadddd.....

but good news is the blue hornets grew 4 heads, red hornets grew 2Heads, Sunny D's grew 3 Heads, Hallucination Grew 1 head+ 1 baby im so STOKED!, Blood shot grew 1 head!, Utter chaos Grew 4 Heads, Pink hippo Grew 2 heads,

many more but i forget what else i bought cause i already had them i just like to collect the same thing from different peoples tanks :0

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i had them chinese wingo led hey rob the golden maul i bought from u has 5-6 heads from two that u gave me the other ones melted:)

Oh no! witch ones were they bro? dang 5-6 heads already? your growing faster then i am with them. what type of lighting did you put them under i no LEDs but where in the tank? and what flow lol. Mine are growing pretty slow for my liking.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: