BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If you're lucky he's died of old age,,LFS told you to cycle with him right? When I bought my first cube I did the same thing and guess what, that little blue and yellow sh*t runs every tank he's in not to mention fast as hell. Get your water tested and use a Chromis next time they're more peaceful.

cmalandro

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hes def not dead i still see his gills moving. i had an old tank but got lazy and instead of using freshwater i started using tap water and had high levels of phosphates. unfortunately the outcome was i lost everything in my tank. now I'm starting from scratch again. my old tank i also cycled with a damsel and have never had an issue.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Go to grocery store, buy some cocktail shrimp and some cocktail sauce. Take one shrimp and throw it in the tank. Sit back and eat the rest while waiting for the other one to decay and produce the ammonia your damsel would have.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
after alls setup put a piece of RAW shrimp in there, THEN afterwards you can put in snails, crabs or whatever floats your boat,,i didn't realize you put him in first! and tap water? where you live Switzerland!?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: