thezar77

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon FOWLR how long should I keep the light on. ? I have LED s not sure intensity. It also has moon light setting and also a setting where white blue and red lights go on not sure what that is. Didn't say in instructions. Thanks guys.

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
With just fish it is up to you what you like. The fish don't need much light.
But just curious why you got something without any clue of what it is and if will do your tank any good. sorry but I just couldn't let it go. Maybe it will help others to research first.

brccklyn

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
White red a blue light would be useful for corals providing them with a full light spectrum. You should give your live rock a few hours of light daily to avoid die off; not sure of the minimum but I would say at least 3-4 hours. This short amount of light will also stunt most algae from growing.

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Fowlr

Fish don't need light, like someone already said however a fish tank w/o lights on is boring to us. I would run the lights 6 hours when I'm home like 4 or 5pm to 10-11 pm. Good luck.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: