kiddbid

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a RSM250 with mostly LPS coral (4 euphyllia, about 10 acans and a few favia and 2 montipora).
There is a pair of clown fish that keeps to a corner and a helfrichi firefish that plants itself right in the middle.
CUC is cleaner shrimp pair, hermits, snails and conches.
Up until recently I had a mystery wrasse that was our favorite fish. It swam in and out of all the rockwork and got along great with everybody. Unfortunately it jumped out yesterday. I thought the RSM250 was covered enough for wrasses but clearly it somehow jumped through where the cords come through in the back.
Does anybody have any suggestions as to which kind of fish would be a good addition? Ideally something that would swim in and out of rockwork. The LFS will suggest a small angel or another wrasse and although we love the colors of these fish, I do not want to put another fish or coral in jeopardy.
Thanks!

JoeJawz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my bicolor Blenny. He perches on rocks and cant stand still. Hes pretty and on top of that, whenever he sees somebody, he spits sand at them! They are funny fish that move a lot and have a lot of personality

JoeJawz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please dont crucify me for this but I love my Sleeper Goby. If your tank has a deep enough sand bed, he will clean the surface and leave the lower parts intact for the usual processes. He is pretty and energetic. Very funny to hear people ask, "why is that one fish eating sand?". Just keep your corals a little higher up so he wont spit on them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: