oro50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi man,
I have some new pictures of my tank right now. It seems whenever I try to fix one problem a new one arises.

I think my fish has ich now? Not sure, but I finally noticed something on it's face today that looks reddish white? Almost like a small pimple on the area that would comprise it's mouth and face.
Reddish, since it's skin is normally red, and white, because of ich?

Anyway I cut down on the lights some, however, since my fish would not come out without the aquarium lights on, and I didn't think it was good for this fish to be in it's little hidey spot all day, I might have turned them on yesterday for quite awhile.

Anyway, I turned off the lights at 2am, and then returned them on around 7, as it is morning for the fish?

Anyway I just wanted you to look at these pictures. The first few are pictures of how the cyano looks now.

The last is the fish, with the possible ich infestation?

Ich can be life threatening? I'm not even sure how it got it, since I just literally last week cleaned my canister filter, replaced old cartridges with new, and though I've fed it maybe a bit more than I should have when I've been feeding the fish this week, I've only fed it at most twice a day, and mostly only every 24 hours?

Here are the pictures anyway.

Attachments

• 20150213_082129.jpg
    20150213_082129.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 20150213_081853.jpg
    20150213_081853.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 20150213_081859.jpg
    20150213_081859.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 137
  • 20150206_124340.jpg
    20150206_124340.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 138

oro50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I should have clarified that. Yesterday, yes the lights were on probably from 7am to 2am, because I forgot to turn them off around 11pm.

Today I turned the lights on at 7am. I will probably turn them off in a few hours from now. I might keep them on for about eight hours a day or less normally. Yesterday was just that I was out and about and I forgot.

One of my filters stopped working this morning. The HOB. Maybe I should just keep this one off, as there might be enough water movement going on in my tank?

My powerhead, canister and bubble wall are still causing the surface of my aquarium water ruffling, I think bringing in enough oxygen for my one fish and small cleaner crew?

oro50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to take better pictures. For some reason though the picture looks clear when I am about to take a picture, the finished product always looks a bit fuzzy? This was not always the case. I'm not sure why this is the case now with my smartphone camera?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: