Rating - 100%
64   0   0
There is another site that someone recommended me that looks exactly the same with a different name (saltwatercorrect). I used the calcium from them and had nothing but problems. Stay away from them and go with the purist additives possible :)

Where do you see that they supply Bulk reef supplies? Hopefully not this ( BRS-Bulk Reef Supplier - I believe they put this to gain business from people looking to save money from bulk reef supplies lol )

Last edited:

cono

Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
if you look at the heading of the page it says
"GETTANKEDAQUARIUMS.com BRS-Bulk Reef Supplier Dry & Liquid Forms Of 2 Part Aquarium Sea Salts Additives Supplements & Water Purifying Treatments For Saltwater Coral Reefs & Marine Fish Aquariums"

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
"Misspelling" Bulk Reef Supply on purpose to not get accused of lying is already a proof that these people are trying to mislead potential buyers.

On a side note, feel free to send me money, I am the main supplier for Marine Devout, Bulb Reef Supply, and Life Aquaria. :D

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: