reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
There are no stupid questions here! A lot of helpful reefers on this site.
Only Stupid Questions Are The Ones Not Asked

There are a select few stupid questions.... for example...

"are we there yet?"

But totally agree, even if its a question you know the answer to but you're having a brain fart... Its always nice to throw it out there and see what bites.

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have been in the hobby for a little over a year I have had ties happen before to acro but never knew what it was called and have seen people using these acronyms and figure I would ask glad I can help others and thanks everyone for the help was afraid people were going to blast the question

Kworker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have been in the hobby for a little over a year I have had ties happen before to acro but never knew what it was called and have seen people using these acronyms and figure I would ask glad I can help others and thanks everyone for the help was afraid people were going to blast the question

Not to sound like a wiseass/****, not my intention. But in the future I would Google it, you probably would of answered your own question much quicker. Especially in circumstances where you need to know something fairly quick.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: