Replacement parts for jebao wp - Reefs.com

Home  / Forums  / Global Forums  / Reefs for Beginners  /  Replacement parts for jebao wp
Reply
vashawn's Avatar
vashawn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,174
Replacement parts for jebao wp
10-03-2016, 02:12 PM
  #1  
Anyone know where I can buy the plastic piece on the end of the propeller for the wp60s
__________________
Shawn P.
 
piranhapat's Avatar
piranhapat is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,375
10-03-2016, 05:34 PM
  #2  
I got their cross flow wave maker lasted 3 months the motor went. I also have rw15 all last about 12 months to 18 months. All I can say looked into other pump. I won't invest in replacing parts. Chances are your might not have much life in other parts. You get want you pay for..
 
Juano908's Avatar
Juano908 is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 686
10-04-2016, 12:50 AM
  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashawn View Post
Anyone know where I can buy the plastic piece on the end of the propeller for the wp60s


I might have it but I'm in Elizabeth NJ, send me a pic of the part.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
theMeat is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,530
10-04-2016, 09:19 AM
  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by piranhapat View Post
I got their cross flow wave maker lasted 3 months the motor went. I also have rw15 all last about 12 months to 18 months. All I can say looked into other pump. I won't invest in replacing parts. Chances are your might not have much life in other parts. You get want you pay for..
Have Jebao pumps working all over the place. The oldest one a wp 25 I'm guessing is going on 3 years.

Fwiw, an ecotech mp, which cost 3-4 times as much, recommendes replacing the wet side every 17 months or so.
 
vashawn's Avatar
vashawn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,174
10-04-2016, 11:47 AM
  #5  
This ...
Attached Thumbnails
 
__________________
Shawn P.
 
Juano908's Avatar
Juano908 is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 686
10-04-2016, 01:08 PM
  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashawn View Post
This ...
Ok, I got 1 or 2 Jebaos from a friend but not sure if they are wp40 or wp60....I'll take a look at them tomorrow cause I'm heading to work right now.
I know they are missing some part but you are more than welcome to have them.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
 
vashawn's Avatar
vashawn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,174
10-04-2016, 01:56 PM
  #7  
K
__________________
Shawn P.
 
vashawn's Avatar
vashawn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,174
10-04-2016, 01:57 PM
  #8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juano908 View Post
Ok, I got 1 or 2 Jebaos from a friend but not sure if they are wp40 or wp60....I'll take a look at them tomorrow cause I'm heading to work right now.
I know they are missing some part but you are more than welcome to have them.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
Tks
__________________
Shawn P.
 
Juano908's Avatar
Juano908 is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 686
10-05-2016, 05:38 PM
  #9  
Looked everywhere and can not find them, sorry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes