newron6

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cant write a lot of message in english this very exhaust me, my request is to buy books in money in the internet and ship to israel for my research, i have low budget and i want only books that help me to know how to builld and keep perfect 1000 liter reef aquarium i hope you know what recommend me for my needs. please give me this help so i cant stay with low budget biuld and keep reef aquarium
in israel we dont have books in hebrew and the world wide experience
any lock my messages only push me away from this fourm because its english and every message and replay exhaust me
i hope you dont med on me , my gold is make you happy with my message

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, while I admire and respect that you have command of two languages, I feel compelled to point out that when you are clearly angry with us for not responding as quickly as you would like you will make NO friends. You will also make it so that those of us who would otherwise respond to you with information no longer wish to do so.

PATIENCE. You will not succeed here or with a saltwater tank if you do not gain patience. We have recommended not only several books to you, which you should be able to buy with money on the internet, but also recommended reading material that is stored on this website. You seem to have ignored us all completely, which again makes some of us feel as though you are not really interested in doing any of the reading on your own.

Go back to your own threads and read the links and advice you were given on your specific questions. Buy and read the books that were recommended to you, many with direct links so you can see what it is we're talking about. I, for one, will not spoonfeed you to the degree I think you want to be spoonfed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: