A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
youre gonna need to upload to a host site, like photobucket, then link the image here, and use the "rimg" button above to automatically size it for the thread.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, gorgeous! You've done it the right way - blended in stylishly with the interior as well as what looks like a professional tank set up as well. Great size tank as well.

Damn. 8)

Osama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jeff and all. I had to get out of my hobby for 5-6 yrs due to work related travels. Now I am retired and can enjoy my hobby that I restarted about 6 months back
My first tank 180g looked like this after 6 years or so

Then I moved my setup from the FR to the basement and added a 320g plus the 180g plus two 90s .. That was nice but the wife and myself preferred the setup when it was in the FR . Here is the setup in the basement.

My 320g

My setup in bsmnt

My new setup 500g main tank plus 3X65g tanks Frag tank on left sump in middle and refugium on right. Setup is in FR and is work in progress. Being installed by a trusted LFS owner that I have known for years
work in progress

Right side with corals

Osama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Louey I am sure your tanks were awesome .... It is a very time consuming and expensive hobby.. Once we get hooked on a big tank you only want bigger and especially when you succeed in your reefing. Hoping this one will be a success. Too early to judge...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: