steve0199us

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some pods last week, 4 bottles in total, they each had live pods, but also clumped brown-ish stuff, could’ve been waste or dead pods..?

It’s been a few days and I don’t see any pods on my glass. How do I know if they all died or survive..? shipper said “Micro algae clumps, waste, pods, eggs, etc” happens in summer months…

sixogom

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered four pods last week, and each of them contained live pods along with some clumped brown-ish material. I'm unsure if it's waste or dead pods. It's been a few days, and I haven't seen any pods on my glass. How can I determine if they have all died or if some have survived? The shipper mentioned that "Micro algae clumps, waste, pods, eggs, etc." can occur during the summer months.

Last edited:

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Check the display at night or your fuge if you have one. I dumped a bottle in too not too long ago with all pumps off to get them in the scape and sand. I have a AIO so maybe theyre back there but nada. If I don’t see any at night next month I’m dumping 3x

steve0199us

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Person i bought from said to give them time to repopulat, I’m approaching the second month of not seeing them at night… I may just start growing my own… I’ve ordered pods 3 times this year, $ starting to add up

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: