Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm getting real close to buying a new light, FINALLY! I came down to the ATI PowerModule 6 Bulb 36" fixture (new) or an used Aqua Medic Ocean Light 2x250W + 2x39W MH/T5 Combo (used) for half the price of the ATI Powermodule.

I like hanging fixtures which is why I came down to these - only neg i dont like about the MH is heat issues. Which of these you think will be the best light since I wont be upgrading for awhile.

Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I had a Maristar 36" 2X 250W MH with 2X39W T5. I now own the ATI 6X39W 36".

What size tank is this for and what are you planning on keeping? I got rid of the Maristar because 2X 250W is just too much light for me.

The ATI quality is top notch and if I have too much light I can simply pull out a bulb :)

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0

What size tank is this for and what are you planning on keeping? I got rid of the Maristar because 2X 250W is just too much light for me.

The ATI quality is top notch and if I have too much light I can simply pull out a bulb :)

The light will go temporarily on my current 37G tank (30Lx12Wx23H) but eventually in a few months I'll be upgrading to a larger tank about 75-120G.

Corals are mostly LPS (Aussie Acans) and SPS (Digis, montis and millis).

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0

Do you have a pic of your tank?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: