edcook

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I guess I've been lurking around here long enough, I registered about a month or two ago, but haven't had the time/ motivation to post.

My name is Ed, and I got into reefkeeping about a year ago. I've got a 46 gal bowfront for now, but I'm working on upgrading to a 75. I've got most of the components for the 75, and I'm planning on taking a lot of pics of the build (And asking for a lot of advice).

Here's a pic of the 46-

IMG_0308.jpg

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:funnypost

What's up Ed? Good to see you posting and I must say, nice tank. The rock work looks good and everything is looking nice and healthy. If you need a hand with the 75g just hit me up you know I am not far. All you have to do is:

:givebeer:

Don't worry I won't break any bottles over my head. :tongue1:

edcook

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ed is your last name cook ?

Yep, and you'd be amazed how many people can't spell Ed Cook.

And you're right it's not a Damsel, it's a Royal Gramma, but the photo is overexposed, so the color is a little washed out.

As far as the rock goes, there's about 50 lbs. in there now, and I'm gonna add about 50 more when I switch over to the 75. I figure I'll get the 75 cycled with the new 50 lbs, and once it's stable, I'll move the rock/ livestock from the 46.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

edcook

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:funnypost

What's up Ed? Good to see you posting and I must say, nice tank. The rock work looks good and everything is looking nice and healthy. If you need a hand with the 75g just hit me up you know I am not far. All you have to do is:

:givebeer:

Don't worry I won't break any bottles over my head. :tongue1:

I'm not giving you any beer unless you break the empties over your head.:D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: