JonnyIce

Used as bait
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Howdy!
First off, I have this xenia that is growing out of control...and although one of my baby clowns enjoys hanging out in its virtual forest of xenia, I need to prune it. I'd like to just cut up and frag on some rubble to give away to people... can i cut while it is in the actual tank without effecting anything? Don't want anything bad to be released into the water whilst cutting. This is what I'm dealing with LOL
fts.jpg

Second is chiller...have a biocube 29 and going to DEF need a chiller for the summer...anyway just concerned because there's no plumbing going on really in the biocube...would i tube out from the intake chamber ---> in to the chiller --->out to the output chamber...any help and/or chiller suggestions greatly appreciated!

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
All corals release toxins when stressed. I dont see a problem with it if you dont do to much at once. And with the chiller, it isnt worth it for a nano. You are going to need a decent size pump to power it like a small mag drive, which wont fit in your tank. you are probably just better off going to PC Richards and geting a small air conditioner and seting it to 75 while you are out. If that is not an option, i know JBJ makes a mini air mover for fish tanks. That should do the job. It worked on a 125 where i work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: