PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
u might think this is funny but it isnt for me anymore!!! well..i had to glue my coral on the rock and my purple reef glue dripped a little so i picked it up with my fingers to just wash it off and when i got to the sink it already had dried after 25seconds!!! so i tried using nail polish remover with cotton balls and that didnt work too well bc now i have cotton balls stuck to me fingersss!!!!
HOW DO I GET THIS OFFFFFF!!!!!!??????

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
lol sorry to laugh but use acetone... good luck let let your fingers soak for a few

been there done that lol

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Just peel it off, that's all you can really do.. I do this all the time.. Let it dry first..

LMAO I'm picturing a person whose not to mechanically involved, owners 1 tool, running around screaming like a horror movie,,lmao..

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Lmao... If ever there should have been Pics attached to a thread this was it.

haha i was thinking that but my fingers were attached to each other and i couldn't pick up the camara without getting clue on it... i barely even typed this thread..i had to use the nail of my pinky to not get any glue on my key board

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
wow that would have really sucked if your fingers got stuck to the keyboard toooo.... sorry ya left that wide open for a comment.... just think could have been worse you could have had to take a pi$$ lmfao now that gettin intouch with yourself

TOTAL AQUARIUMS

Chief of the Tang Police
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Oh this is priceless!! You glued yourself to ...um... yourself. Should I keep a tube of the purple 2 part epoxy on the side for you? That stuff takes 5 minutes before it hardens and it would take some real effort for you to duplicate todays event with it lol.

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
hahaha
well i've been thinking ..now that i already managed to glue myself together with only using it oncee that your not allowed to sell glue to me anymore. :lol: Hopefully i will never want to clue something again because it took 3 hours to get that off my hands! For a second, after i had all the cotton balls and purple glue stuck to my hand, i almost thought i had to go to the hospital.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: