• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

malkz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
help, i set up my tank about 2 months ago, all was well till about 2 weeks ago, started noticing white dots all over my glass, now they got to my fish, the powder tang is gone, now is affecting all the others, i need help please, if anyone lives around the miller place area, please let me know, thanks...malcolm

chuckg123

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can help

if you want to call me 631 813 3365 i can help[
help, i set up my tank about 2 months ago, all was well till about 2 weeks ago, started noticing white dots all over my glass, now they got to my fish, the powder tang is gone, now is affecting all the others, i need help please, if anyone lives around the miller place area, please let me know, thanks...malcolm

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
if you want to call me 631 813 3365 i can help[

Please realize that threads here will come up in a google search on the www. It is not the best idea to post your telephone number for the world to see. Though this is a smaller friendlier community of regular posters, you never know who else is reading. :eek: Just my lil' PSA for the day. :eek:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: