Rating - 100%
87   0   0
hey,

Well, i am in week 7 of my aquapod 24 tank and its doing great!!! so far all tests results have been great for the past 3 weeks ! - its fully cycled and have had all the hitchhiker polys and zoas live through it.

Pink Coraline is spreading from rock to rock and the diatoms have reduced significantly...

i had two damsels for the past two weeks which were doing great ! however, today I decided to remove them since i had the day off. After removing all the rock! :irked: i was able to retrieve them and bring them back to the LFS. They weren't on my list of fish for the long run, they are nasty and tried to bite me! they were added just as a trial.

im planning on doing
a pair of tank raised occelarus clowns
a yellow watchman goby
and a pistol shrimp.
and possibly one more fish that i havent decided yet.

Anyways, i just got finished adding a few small frags of kenya trees and zoanthids to the tank that i got from a MR member and they seem to be doing great! all have opened and look great!- thanks Mandown123

I dont really know where to post this and dont want to come off the wrong way but i have seen people offer frags to some of the other new hobbyists on MR and im am wondering if anyone has any small frags that they could give or sell to me to help get me started. I do have money and not necessarily looking for freebies but it would be great. I want small stuff that i can watch mature without spending an arm and a leg in a lfs. i live in Staten island but im willing to travel. If you think you can help me out let me know! thanks everyone for all your help so far!

some pictures
[after removing all the rock i wasnt able to get the same aquascape i had originally so i just did my best. i have to many huge rocks for a little tank! its so frustrating!

Attachments

• 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 158.jpg
    158.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 180
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
trust me when i say this - DO NOT GET A PISTOL! LOL
if u do NOTHING will be safe on the sand bed! lol THEY STEAL AND COVER EVERYTHING WITH SAND! lol and you will rarely ever see them! lol

just got rid of mine - you need a larger tank to really enjoy them or plan to NEVER put anything on the sand bed

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
just picked up my new fish! i acclimated them for around an hour in a half with the drip method. they are doing great.

2 ora naked clowns!

heres some pics taken with my iphone.. hopefully take a few pictures with a real camera tomorrow.

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 157.jpg
    157.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 129
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
i paid 39.99 each

it was between them

a pair of black clowns at 39.99 each
or a regular set of tank raised at 20 dollars each

i have had my eye on the pair for over a month and have watched them weekly....the store had them there way before i even set up my tank. i was a little skeptical at 80$ for the pair but my girl loved them and bought me them for xmas.... they are different! - and that was all it took.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Congratulations on your early Christmas gift Jonny!!;) They are so cute.....
Tank looks really nice! Like Tobin said, the sea grass is going to take over the tank if you don't stay on top of it.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: