Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok guys ive been out the game for quite some time but im considering in turning my 20g high into a simple little saltwater tank nothing too big but i need a bit of help i need to find out the cheapest way to set this up. all i want is sand a few rocks and maybe danios and clowns but i have a aquaclear filter please give me some suggestions

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
do it u will be happy when its up and running there is one thing tho as far as been cheap in the sw hobby there is no such thing even if u had pico or a nano it still cost to run +the animals u put in it

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shouldn't bend corners in this hobby, it cost alot to maitain. In a 20 gal tank, wouldn't put too much fish in there, you can do a small nano reef tank, just get yourself a good light. Aquaclear +live rock+sand+filter medias will work, I tried it on my first reef tank for 3 years. worked fine.

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the sea smell can always be removed from carbon, but dont leave your carbon in the filter for too long. Light, depends on what kind of corals you want, if you're a beginner, do LPS/Softies, t-5 will do the trick, make sure you don't use tap water.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: