rocknreef

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I'm relatively inexperienced w/ reefing, But I've been trying it out for years,
6yrs to be exact. That said I'm trying to get more serious w/ this hobby.
So I joined a couple of online reef "clubs" I'm not sure what to call them maybe a site. Anyway not much in the way of anyone responding to my curiosity w/ the reef hobby.
Today a fellow oggisports mentioned that this MR was a very good site that he was on it & that others who belonged to this MR site could be very helpful to me, especially being a relative newcomer.
So I'm reaching out to see who's out there.
I want to see if the post will come up with my Info that I entered into my profile or whatever you call that.
I will check back later to see what's up
I need to know what tags are
trackbacks

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Greetings RnR. Welcome to MR.
I'm sure you bring a lot of experience with you. Nice to see another new face.

Enjoy MR (been here for a long time and I have no clue what trackbacks are ;) )
Russ

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Welcome reefnrock to the best family, friendly reefing forum on the internet!
I understand what you mean by being "relatively inexperienced" although you have been reefing for 6yrs.!LOL I feel the same way, and I've been reefing for 8yrs.:) I believe we will never stop learning new things in life as long as we are willing to continue to learn.;)
Ask away, there are many masters here to help people like you, and me.
Again, Welcome to MR!!!! We are happy to have you join us.:)

artie1209

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been reefing since the 80's and sill learn all the time. That is what makes this hobby great!! The folks on this site have a very valuable wealth of knowledge and can be a wonderful resource. Ask questions and learn but mostly watch your tank and enjoy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: