mrmush

"Need Help"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking for some insight and some ideas on improvements for my new 65gal. fowlr (aggressive only). The 55gal. was my first ever sw fish tank and boy did I make a lot of mistakes and lose some expensive fish. We started the 55gal. about 3-4 months ago. Since then I'v e put together a 90gal. reef and a 20gal. reef. And now to improve the water quality I'm going to change over my 55gal. to a 65gal. with wet/dry sump and refugium. I bought a brand new 65gal. tank with megaflow system built in. 20 gal. long to build sump and refugium w/ over flow kit. Could use some ideas, for example: Sand or no sand, how much rock, type of protein skimmer, (plan on using hang on filter also), light structure, etc... Will post pictures as we go. Plan on starting on Saturday. Wish me luck. Remember it will be fowlr (aggressive). Oh! one more thing: We have: Volitan Lion, Picasso, Niger, Blue Ribbon Eel, Lunare Wrasse (Sad to say we just lost our changing Blue Face Angel and Prickly Puffer)
Thank you in advance.
P.S. We will be selling our 55gal. corner plus stand, canister filter and skimmer. If anyone is interested please contact me. $400 o.b.o

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: