Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I have littel green slug type things all over my sand and live rock they seem to move when u each real close waged is good they don't seem to harm anything just ugly anyone have any idea what they might be theyr the size Ida fleck of red pepper

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Stomies were awesome for me when I had them. They reproduced like crazy and I believe were helpful in cleaning the glass. I'd turn the lights on randomly at night to check up on everyone and they'd be swarming the glass! I seriously never had an algae problem in that tank....could have been other things...but I like to give the stomies some credit.

russellbravo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
these guys are awesome.

specially when they have their "stoge breaks" from cleaning algae.
very easy to distinguish between male/female.

the females will squirt eggs (looks like microbubbles)
wish my fish/corals love

and the males will squirt sperm. (looks like smoke)

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
hi i have some of them but thats not what im referring too what im talking about is 1000 s literally of very small green specks with a redish color in the middel at first glance i thought it was some type of alage but when i look close they seem to move i wish i knew how to put pics up so i could show u gus but the pics i have tanken and shown to the guys at the lfs you cant tell what they r bc they r so small like i said they dont seem to bother anything but they ruin the look of my beautiful sand and cover up the purple on my rock someone must know what im talking about please....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Oh man,
That's not good dude. I've been lucky and haven't been hit with any pests so far. "knock on wood." Try FWE. and then your gonna have to syphon the dead ones out. If you don't move everything from your biocube to solano I would've said dip everything before you move it.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I did and if I relized what they where I would have scrubbed them with a brush or something well tomorrow I'll go get the fwe hope fully it works my 2nd major set back in this hobbey!!! but if this was. Easy everyone would do it I won't quit!
btw I tried for 2 months to I'd those things i joined mr about a week ago within a week I had my answer I bought a tank met 2 awsome fellow hobbiests got some awsome frags this is a great fourm also any fish eat theses flat worms

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: