Rayzor

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone happen to know the name of the vendor that had the large fish display......it was on the back far wall...to the right from the entrance......
I bought 3 trochus snails from them and im thinking one of them didnt make it thru the long day of buying, auctions, frag demos and the raffle.....
Trochus' seem to be rare in the LFS's and i was hoping to maybeget a few more......thanks in advance to the person who remembers......

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hey how's it going man. It's Ted I was the big asian guy helping Dom out. Vendor's name was Diamonds of the Reef.

I believe we had one more trochus snail left, but we're not sure if he made it either. It was a longggg day. Anyway, Dom should get back to you soon. It's best to contact him via email address: [email protected] (Nevermind this last comment, I just read that you shot him an email lol)

Rayzor

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol...hey "big Asian Guy".....thanks...i did shoot him an email.....yes it was a long day...but I'm not complaining...we had a great time....and the loss of one snail out of....two fish, three snails and 9 or so pieces of coral is not a bad ratio considering the amount of time that they all were stuck in baggies in my cooler....i do hope he has more trochus (they are hard to find) if not then i'll hang on until when/if he can get his hands on more.....thanks again for hitting me up

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: