djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have been asking a lot of questions recently and all of you have been a great help

I have something to give you guys

I worked at Best Buy like 7 years ago when I was in high school, they had an auction site for employees where they sold floor models, refurbs, or just left over older models

they have tons of stuff on there from tv's to video games to gps units
and the site is updated daily with new things

Employees are allowed to invite friends and family to this site so if someone wants a membership pm me ur email and I will send you a membership

some things I have got over the years: ps3 $120, wii $100, 60" samsung plasma $500

the website is bestbuy.dtdeals.com

djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey sign me up please!
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

invite sent

i just checked out the site they dont have much as far as large tvs, but keep checking

they post new items up at full price and then the auction starts and the price is super low and they never end at the retail price

for example they ask about $300 for iphones 3g 8gb on there, but they usually end at about $120

djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
btw just to clarify I am not asking for anything in return

i had some emergency issues with the tank and the members on this site really helped me out and put me at ease, so I wanna help out any way I can

I have donated to the forum to keep it going for future reefers and I want to give back to the individual members

djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
no problem

those of you looking for big screens they dont have much up right now, but keep checking

2 weeks ago they had the samsung 3D LED Tvs and my cousin picked one up for about $350 below retail

help keep the thread going guys

djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just looked up some deals for you guys, but remember new products are added like every other day

Garmin Navi - $50

Remote Starter for your car - $11

17" Apple iMac or 13" Apple MacBook - $500

iPod Touch - $90

iPod Nano - $40

Dual window fan (great for tanks) - $6

Ceramic glass stove top - $19 (but shipping is like $100, but still cheaper than the $800 retail)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: