kimbaco6

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is there something wrong with me if the last thing I think about before going to bed and the first thing I think about when I wake up is my tank?

I've had fresh water tanks my whole life, but this is insane!

What's the cure?
:sick:

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm afraid there is no cure, you have to live with it until it lays dormant; it could be days and some have had it for years. I'm sorry, I truly am.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have had tanks full of different animals my whole life..it's a collection thing..kind of like when you were a kid and you wanted all the gi joes and he mans lol You want all the zoos and everything else. It's a cool hobby but soo expensive. I never wanted to get into corals because I knew this was going to happen and now I'm finding myself picking up new corals every week and not just 1 or 2.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hahaha pokemon!!! yea its defiantly an addiction. but a very rewarding one imo. tho as my tank stables out im not as crazy about it like i used to be, and im quite informed on all the extra life ive found over the course of the last few months.
@TRIGGER i remeber when i had money and i was buying all the coral i could get my hands on, but now...lol

kimbaco6

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah I think it's in my blood a bit as well. I had fish tanks my whole life, but fresh water. And a second tank under the back patio as a kid with all sorts of creatures that my dad wouldn't let me bring into the house. I would catch fish and crawfish in the creek in the woods.

I'm sure as Thedlo says the novelty will wear off when it isn't so new, but I could totally see myself always planning on my next acquisition...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: