NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what would happen if the soulution you use to test your water got in your tank? it doesnt have any warnings about it on the box of the test kit, only how it says do not get in eyes and on skin...... because it got on my skin... anyways... everytime i dip the tube into my tank i rinse with r/o water, but i can clearly smell the chemical on the tube still.. but u cant see it... theres no more color.. it almost smells like a strong chlorine smell... but the solution never physically got "in" the tank.
just on my hands when i rinsed the tube with r/o water and tried to dip it back in for another reading.

ive been asking peeps about this and havent gotten a definite answer... some people say try avoiding it... some people say it's harmless if u can smell it as long as you rinse the tube... when i rinse the tube it still touches on my hands which i can smell the chemicals on and i dip back in the tank... i no longer test like this anymore.. i use a seperate container....

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
After rinsing the tube ,, and u can smell it but it is such a lil amount if chemical where it wouldnt harm anything .7

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: