D

DA fisherman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a cleaner shrimp,fire shrimp,peppermint shrimp in a 55g no problem yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

T

THEDLO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, im not sure about the coral banded, but i have a fire and a cleaner, and they do fine.

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
How big is your tank? I have a coral banded in my 24g with a few peppermints and they're fine. They can get pretty nasty though, I've heard numerous horror stories. Mine stays perched upside down in his cave, he only comes out when I feed. However, if my clowns go near his cave, he does snap at them (they're too quick though.) He also nipped at my YWG once when he went near his cave, and he got a piece of his fin :( (This was an isolated incident though, the goby has since recovered and stays away from the CB's cave.)

waynotcars

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My tank is a 220 gallon. I saw it with my own eyes. Research it online. I did the other day and it even says they will kill other shrimp and they are opportunistic hunters. My Coral banded is huge too! He's molted about 5 times in 6 months. I love him. I wouldn't take him out of my tank unless I caught him red-handed catching someone and eating him.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: