Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
ok so how do i keep my reef octopus 2000 steady because when i feed flakes within 10 seconds the water level in the skimmer drops like 6 inches. and when i feed mysis shrimp the level rises so high it overflows the collection cup. so how do i keep it from doing this. oh and if anyone knows is there any way to make a firefish stop jumping because every time a light turns on in the morning it jumps so i had to put a cover on a couple of days ago so now when it jumps it hits the cover and lands in the overflow box and i have to take it out every day.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
+1 just shut it off while you feed. It doesn't need to be running at every minute of every day.

Firefish are known to jump. Make a cover with bird netting like people have suggested and you won't have any problems.

dmcrete

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fire fish

If your fire fish is younger than 6 months old, you can train it,, When he jumps, Slap His nose With A Newspaper,, And So NO NO, BAD FISH!!!,, and if after two weeks of Training, He still jumps,, WELL, You will have to get him a Leash,, Hope that helps,,
Merry Christmas,,
Dennis:tongueani

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: