Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So im getting myself ready to set up a 24x24x24 60g and was thinking about running the overflow and return nozzles right through the center of the tank so i dont have any pipes visible.

My question is does anyone know where i can get a 4 sided overflow box, or have a reason why this is a terrible idea i should abandon?

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Will it be visible on 4 sides? I see an issue with blocking flow and if it won't be visible on 4 sides why not center it in the rear of the tank? Just my .02

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
it will be visible on all sides. right now i have a 90g sitting in the middle of the floor and i hate seeing the plumbing in the back. i went to my lfs and was reminded of not bein able to drill through the bottom of a tank because of the tempered glass in an all glass tank. but what about in an acrylic tank?

I did find a place that makes a 4 side overflow, so now the issue is just whether or not its gonna cause any flow issues or not?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: