NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
personally id go off what members here give for advise before a stores advise, they are in to sell, we are in to help. personally got my ro\di on ebay 5 stage unit. one of the vendors here is having a special on them at a really good price also. what lighting do you have ? return pump ? powerheads ? reactors for phosban and carbon ? have you gotten rock or sand ? refractometer ? test kits ? and for skimmer if you lmk the sace you have in sump for one i can make a reccomendation

woodsy

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was planning on that just dont know what direction i need to go in equipment wise was told to go with a insump protein skimmer then i was told to go with out of sump protein skimmer and i was even told to hook up a canaster filter to my sump return so idk what i need except the basics was givin so much info dont know witch way to go to start

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
if you can answer some of the questions i posted in reguards to equiptment having and dont have we can help you decide, and a definate no no on canister filter, being new id go with a in sump skimmer instead of a recirc or down draft

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: