nittinid

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a coralife 125..i threw away my sea clone(junk). It best thing i ever did...this skimmer "requires" a air pump to create more bubbles....i.m.o it is better...its constantly skimming...and the 125 comes with a micro bubble sponge attached to the return tube to minimize micro bubbles...you cant go wrong...and its not to expensive...

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Best Bang for buck. Vertex In skimmers. If you have the $$$, Alpha Cones. The alphas run red dragon pumps. It's what I use.

ad4dd00c-f528-997f.jpg

I can get either one for you, if you need!

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
SWC Extreme 120 cone skimmer is what I run on my 45g cube. I couldn't be happier with its performance and the customer service is so good that one of there techs gave me his personal cell number when I had some questions on optimum water depth and told me to call him anytime I had any further questions.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok, lets start here, do you have a sump ? do you plan to have one when you upgrade ? are you planning on corals ? more fish ? if you have a sump area that is usuable for a skimmer ? and what is your budget ? and seaclown, coralife arent even a decent skimmer. till you have seen a good skimmer in action you wouldnt know the differance, if you can answer these question i might be able to assist in find a appropiate skimmer for you

DJYoshi

A Newbie to the Reef Game
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I prefer hang-on . will it makes a different . Right now my tank is 40G up-grading to 65G 3 fishes lion, yellow tang , humma trigga

Mesiah, I'm selling a HOB skimmer: Remora Aqua C with the extra tall collection cup.
$150 w/ a relatively new Mag 3 pump (6 weeks old). let me know if you want it and I'll put it aside for you. I'm migrating to a new tank tomorrow.. so you can have it as early as Sunday morning... also the mag 3 has a good amount of coralline on it to seed your tank with it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: