flyrfrk33

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of this morning it was fine tentacles growing and opening a bit. Today I fed it some mysis shrimp just like I have since its been in the tank. Just got a home a little bit ago and it looks like it has died!

PLEASE HELP

flyrfrk33

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a pic

Attachments

• photo-16.JPG
    photo-16.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 163
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 pink goni frags from MA and they are very sensitive. I've noticed placement in the tank is a big factor. I've got mine on the sand bed. I won't be buying this coral again. They were only $5 bucks each

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have 3 pink goni frags from MA and they are very sensitive. I've noticed placement in the tank is a big factor. I've got mine on the sand bed. I won't be buying this coral again. They were only $5 bucks each

The one I have is a little bigger than a golf ball when closed up and the size of a soft ball when open. How on earth does anyone frag this coral? Also, does anyone know why it is "difficult" to care for?

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Primarily the bigest problem with these guys is feeding. Some people have luck with them, some don't. I think there is a young lady on this forum that has had great sucess with them. Do a google search on them and you'll get a better understanding of the difficulties. Check out wetwebmedia and you'll understand the problems a bit better. Hope this helps.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: