caljah

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Water parameters have been stable for the past two weeks. Going to monitor over the next two weeks. Starting to think of what 's next, what goes in first. I will be focusing on LPS and softies with some fish. Thanks to everyone for all your help to date, and future help, and thanks for all the great deals.

Attached are the first set of pictures of the tank, please comment on the layout in regards to functionality for LSP and softies. Please also comment on coral that you may recommend to start.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 170

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Everything looks good. If this were my tank I would move the rock structures a little away from the side walls. You want to be able to get your mag float between the rock and the glass.
Otherwise I really like your aquascaping.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For starters, try leathers, mushrooms or zoas. I really don't care for mushrooms as they seem to try and take over tanks though. And stay away from kenya trees and xenia in my opinion, as they also grow like weeds.

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
looking good John, yeah move the rocks away from the glass and try to make some nice caves and shelves to put your corals also try to aquascape it for your fish to have room to swim around. Clean up that sump lol! but over all tank looks good now we have to fill it up as soon as everything is stable

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: