pedro

pedro blanco

pedro blanco
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
My 29gl. Oceanic biocube now has 2 coral 2 live rocks and 4 black with white spots damsel fish. It currently has alot of green algae which makes the tank look bad. I bought a phosphate reactor and the tank still has alot of algae. I do all my water tests and everything is clear and correct. Can someone help me figure out how to clear the green algae? I'll ttake anything as a donation and give them a good home. If you want to call me to give a donation, my # is 347-994-5227.

Attachments

pedro blanco

pedro blanco
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
oceanic biocube 29gallon

My 29gl. Oceanic biocube now has 2 coral 2 live rocks and 4 black with white spots damsel fish. It currently has alot of green algae which makes the tank look bad. I bought a phosphate reactor and the tank still has alot of algae. I do all my water tests and everything is clear and correct. Can someone help me figure out how to clear the green algae? I'll ttake anything as a donation and give them a good home. If you want to call me to give a donation, my # is 347-994-5227

Attachments

ryangrieder

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Looks like a frag tank lol. Nice though. Why don't you drill your rock and shove the plugs into them and make it look like a real tank?

What is your phosphate level? Are you using ro water?

Twisteduptrix

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How long do you keep your lights on? I had the same problem because I kept my T5 lights on for 8 hours. I switched them to stay on 7 hours and literally within a week all the green algae had dissapeared.

pedro blanco

pedro blanco
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
My 29gl. Oceanic biocube

My 29gl. Oceanic biocube now has 2 coral 2 live rocks and 4 black with white spots damsel fish. I do all my water tests and everything is clear and correct. I'll ttake anything as a donation and give them a good home. If you want to call me to give a donation, my # is 347-994-5227.

Attachments

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
hey pedro!!! I have tried to contact you in every way possible without embarrassing you in public but you have not responded!!! Instead of starting a new thread every 5 minutes why not post in the thread you started when you first joined? Thank you for your cooperation and nice tank.

pedro blanco

pedro blanco
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
My 29gl. Oceanic biocube

My 29gl. Oceanic biocube now has 2 coral 2 live rocks and 4 black with white spots damsel fish. I do all my water tests and everything is clear and correct. I'll ttake anything as a donation and give them a good home. If you want to call me to give a donation, my # is 347-994-5227.

Attachments

pedro blanco

pedro blanco
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
My 29gl. Oceanic biocube

Attachments

Featured Sponsors