FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Upgrading my tank in april, need help choosing a skimmer for 180 gallon reef ready tank. Will have a few sps..mostly zoa and paly and rics. 11 chromis, 5 anthias , 2 clowns, and other fishes. Bubble king - bubble magnus - vertex . Please help

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
bk is nice but over priced for the performance, the vertex line i love myself owned several of their skimmers, the bm is ok but cheaply made, if $ isnt a issue look into the vertex alpha cone 170 or the vertex in280 , several others i could reccommend but need to know height u will have and size to fit skimmer

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
how soon you looking to buy ? if ya dont mind shoot me a pm with tank specs ect and give me a day or two and i will give you my 3 top picks. btw i have had over 20 skimmers so my opinion will be based on that, btw i dont sell or am affiliated with any company. sorry had to put that cause ive been accused of reccomending a certain company. wish one would send me a skimmer free lol

eddie1272

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have the aquac ev 180. Its a great product and an absolutely incredible customer service. When you call, you will be most likely talking to the owner and president.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: