Bertdog

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
for those of you that are keeping clams what are you thoughts on keeping them with a cleaning wrasse . i have done a little research and most of the info i got it talk about fishes not clams. i did find some that i read it wasn't a good idea to house them together . in some cases they took out the clam or the wrasse. i just added 3 more to the tank and i have seen the wrasse pick at the mantel . i don't see any damage to them other than them closing after being peck,including my existing clam.

Bertdog

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
funny last week i was looking into them but i didnt see anything that got good reviews. then there was was that soda bottle with the bottom cut out the put back on backwards. i'll keep an eye on them (clam) i hate to take him(wrasse) out i had him for at least 6+ years

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
dont even have to do that with the bottle, since small fish cut the opening a little bigger and tie a piece of fishing string to it, once it goes in pull up and poof fish caught, and you have a drink from the trap ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: