molodets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I got camelback shrimp. I've tried everything to catch them.
I've used bottle, net with food, nothing works!

Anyone any ideas?
maybe someone has a special trap?

maybe someone has x terminator trap?
plz help I need to get rid of them 911

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Use a water bottle cut the top off flip the top n glue it put some mysis shrimp in the bottle n let it sink to the bottom. You.are. gonna want to do it at night n the shrimp will.swim to.it

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
if at first you don't succeed... try and try again. put new mysis or a large piece of market shrimp and try your luck. when they get used to seeing the bottle they will go in.

frnkynlop

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey molodest,

I had the same prob with a perppermint shrimp. I did the bottle trap and caught 2 out of 3. I used clam to bait the traps and worked like a charm. The third one was cuaght by a trap that I bought. If you want I could lend it to you if the bottle trap doesn't work, but as the other members stated it takes persistance.

Good Luck

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
yeah but i wouldn't leave the food in there to the point where it rots. If you leave the food in there and walk away, the shrimp will probably go in and eat it. Then you're back at square one. The creatures in our tank are smarter than we think and are very aware of our presence. At least mine are.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: