Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm sure it's been asked before but I searched and could not find anything on here...

Can anyone compare Red Sea Salt vs Instant Ocean Reef Crystals vs Oceanic Natural Sea Salt Mix vs Tropic Marin Pro.

I've been using Reef Crystals but will run out soon... especially with my current on-going crash in my other thread. I remember reading that one of them had parameters more in line for reefs (so you have a better base, before dosing!).

Ideally I would want a salt with no Nitrates, Ammonia or Phosphates, a dKH of 10 and additional Magnesium and Calcium in the mix. Any suggestions?

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
ESV or other highend reef salts. I use ESV and love it. I do not dose anything b/c I do weekly 30% water changes and ESV adds calcium, mag, and all other main/trace elements

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

fallenlordz

Cant hear you under Water
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Using reef crystals here - bought a 200g box from dr. fosters a few months ago. UPS lost it and dr. fosters resent it. Later on the week someone knocks at my door and tells me he has my package from earlier.

Total 400g of salt for the price of 1 (WIN WIN :))

Was originally using Red Sea Coral Pro - not much of a difference for me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: