Feeding

xxxAngeloxxx

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I was wondering after i get my fish kan i teach him to eat everythin in 5 gallon tank before he goes into the bigger tank. Would that help in any way or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

AR0026

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm fairly new to saltwater, but from what I've seen most fish don't eat the first day you put them in... But a day or even two later the look for food.. Whatever you put in there they will eat... But you should really find out what they eat first and feed them what they should be eating... I use a feeder station... It works great. The fish know where to go to get there food and they can already tell what time I usually get home... It's crazy how fast they learn.... Hope this helps... And I wouldn't put any fish in a 5 gallon tank for to long with out filtration.... You should use that for more of a acclimating tank... I use a 3gallons myself. Just set up a water drip and your set. It's really the best way form my personal experience.

Antonio...

kenconnect

KenConnect
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
thats a great idea i tell you to mix all the food. just wondering if it will b better to use a blender. i like the ez way out of thing some times...lol

kenconnect

KenConnect
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
yeah i know the feeling.. i get the same thing here @ home wit my girl... "oh no the kitchen is off limits, since you dont do the cooking this part of the house is mine.."...lol

NanoAquatic

Rating - 99.5%
364   2   0
I keep tons of various food in my freezer. I feed them mysis, if they don't eat then brine, then cyclops, then, etc. etc... until they eat :D

Try putting some garlic drops on them before you feed em, it might get them going after the food more.

Featured Sponsors