eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
i wanted to know if goin to this store is worth the trip .the store is call beital's exotic aquarium, is in pearl river how do u guy rate that store?do they have corals?how good is there live stock ?i know they also sell birds.so anybody lmk....thanks

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
corals not much unless ur into shroons and other basic stuff, alot of fish prices are ok most of the time, unless u deal with the owner, the father is the nice one out of the group { son is owner }

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
yeah i been to absolutly fish ,they carry ora,and s.a .some other crap but they are expensive when i first started , i went to buy my first fish i got me a coral beauty n they broke me for 42$ now i know were to get them for like as low as17$to22$ have of wat i payed they have no mercy ,very nice store clean,healthy,customer service is good they are on top of u like u gonna steal something,im saying that in a good way ,but very pricey..

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I was there friday afternoon after work they some baby 6 line wrasses not even an each long same for baby clowns. But they had this HUGE hermit grab that caught my eye i thought it was just for display till i saw it move i was like HOLY SH**

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: