Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So I have a 90 reef a 65 salt fish only and a 30 fresh. All of which have marineland heaters on them. I got the marineland heaters because of the "lifetime warranty" which they have been faithful too. I send it in and when in stock they ship me a brand new heater, only problem being it takes about 3 weeks to get it back from the day i send it out. But the problem is im on heater #3 in the 65 and heater #5 in the 90 all in the past 5 months. I just ordered finnex titanium heaters to upgrade because i am fed up with marineland and will ship back the last 2 broken ones just to have the extras but these things are complete trash. I am fed up with Marineland and i was just wondering if anyone had any input on their experience with the company and their products.

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
The Marineland Stealth and Stealth Pro have all been recalled by Marineland. Those heaters have had very long standing problems......finally noted and recognized by Marineland.

I actually put the Finnex brand of heater at the exact same quality level, or below, as the Marineland Stealth. As a matter of fact I don't even sell them. I've had just as many problems with Finnex, however they never stood behind their product like Marineland does, so I dropped them.

As for other Marineland products, they are a good company. The tanks they manufacture are a very good quality mass produced tank. They stand behind everything they sell and that says a lot about the company.

Russ

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I swear I must be the only person in the world using a stealth for the last 4 years with not a single issue. I even had it on out if water and did not realize til I smelled something burning and it was the jar of cichlid buffer that was in the bin with it. I had shut off the whole power strip for water change and forgot to put the heater back in the tank. It's funny because I have seen so many people on here say how much they suck but mine works great. :shrug: It is very important a company stands by their product. Warranty is # 1 in my eyes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: