xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I was wondering if is there any tips or ideas on how to keep my temperature from not passing to 80F? I was thinking of buying a JBJ C-Breeze Adjustable Clamp-On Air Blower and claming them up in the back up my tank. Will that make my tank cool down? For those who just are gonna say get a chiller let me put it this way my eletric bill is HIGH and i dont plan on buying a chiller no time soon

Additected To MR =D Lol

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
just use a fan. its amazing how many degrees a simple fan can drop.

I do use a fan but it isnt working at all -___-

aefc53f8-6f6f-bda0.jpg

Additected To MR =D Lol

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Aim it more downward so it is 'skimmimng' the entire surface. If that canopy closes - you will want to keep it propped open as it will trap the warm air and decrease the efficiency of the fan.

Do note...your evaporation rate will increase.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Aim it more downward so it is 'skimmimng' the entire surface. If that canopy closes - you will want to keep it propped open as it will trap the warm air and decrease the efficiency of the fan.

Do note...your evaporation rate will increase.

Thanks Kathy but if i use JBJ C-Breeze Adjustable Clamp-On Air Blower will it help?

Additected To MR =D Lol

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
That is a nice fan, but save yourself the trouble and go to CVS or Rite Aid or somewhere like that and pick yourself up a $15 clip on fan..it should be about 8 or 9 " in diameter.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: