nyoneway

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys, I just got a Yorkie and I don't think I have time for this hobby anymore. Sadly, I'm parting out. Everything is approx between 6 months to a 1.2 years old.

Clear for Life Uniquarium 50 Gallons Acrylic Tank, Paid $500 (just for the tank), Selling $120 Includes:
- Intergrated venturi protein skimmer
- Return Pump and backup/replacement pump. 600-900gph.
- Various used pumps and box of crap :)
- Some live sand, rocks, and chaeto
- 150(?) Watt Heater
- Food, nets, etc.
The tank is in decent condition but perfectly good working order. This is good for secondary tank or a quarantine tank.

Rio Seio 620 Pump, works great, I love this thing! Paid $50, Selling $20

Ehein Ebo-Jager Heate 200-250watts, Paid $30, Selling $15.

175 Watt Metal Halide Ballast, Reflector, 90 watts of T5 lights, couple of used bulbs, 2 Fans in Homemade Hood, Paid $350-400, selling for $120.

50lbs of LiveRock, 30lbs of Life Sand with Various Life on it. A couple of Rocks have Polys, Clams, etc. They are from Tampabay Saltwater. I paid about $400 for everything, selling for $150 - just take it all!

Chaeto, (15)Urchins - $40 take everything!

Fire Cleaner Shrimp (Large) - Paid $45, selling $20

Banded Coral Shimp (X-Large) - Paid $20, selling $10
Pistol Shrimp - $5 if I can catch him.

Nemo Clown Pair (A. Percula I think) - Very healthy, tank raised, about 1 year old. The female got a lot bigger than the male. Paid $60, selling $35
Yellow Watchman Goby (Small-med), Paid $20, selling $10

Bubble Tip Anemone, 1 small/1med, $20 for small and $25 for med

Couple of limpits and snails, $5.

Serpent Sea Starfish $10

Piranha Magnet Float, Paid $55, Selling $30

Couple of limpits and snails, $5.

Black and white Chromis, $5

If anyone wants to come by to take a look, let me know. I think the prices I posted are reasonable but if you want to give me an offer, that's fine too. Obviously, I like to sell things at a order. I need to get rid of the lifestock before the tank. :)
Oh yea I'm located in Stamford, CT but can meet or deliver some things to NYC or NJ. PM me for details.
John

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

Last edited:

lgoh

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,
I am interested in "Nemo Clown Pair (A. Percula I think) - Very healthy, tank raised, about 1 year old. The female got a lot bigger than the male. Paid $60, selling $35"

nyoneway

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
lgoh, I have a local buyer who have interested in the clown pair. As for the cleaner shrimp and watchman goby, they are still available. I see that you're in LI, I can meet in Queens on Sat if you want. I'm not sure if you're willing to travel to Stamford.

- John

nyoneway

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
joetbs said:
What are the dimensions of the tank? Can you provide a little more detail of the integrated skimmer/overflow compartments? Thanks,

joe

Joe,

This is the tank I have: http://www.clearforlife.com/uniqrectangle.html 36"x15"x20"

I've gotten rid of the bioballs and seal off the section on the bottom of the bioball compartment. Water now flows above the bioball compartment and I have LS & Chaeto there for a mini-refug setup. The skimmer is a venturi type skimmer. It works, but not great and needs weekly cleaning.

Last edited:

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
interested on :

Rio Seio 620 Pump, works great, I love this thing! Paid $50, Selling $20

Ehein Ebo-Jager Heate 200-250watts, Paid $30, Selling $15.

Nemo Clown Pair (A. Percula I think) - Very healthy, tank raised, about 1 year old. The female got a lot bigger than the male. Paid $60, selling $35

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: