• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Still forsale, buyer backed out. Asking $65.00, $80.00 with light. Thanks!

Yes the fuge comes with a rio600 pump. Does not come with a light. I used a 5.00 clip on lamp from home depot with a special bulb that had to be mailed ordered. It is the best bulb to use to grow cheato. Here is the founder of that bulb's review.
http://www.melevsreef.com/fuge_bulb.html

I can sell the clip on lamp with a brand new bulb for $80.00, all you have to do is plug it in and turn it on and say good bye to algae problems :)

Here is a pic of the fuge, this is really a great price :)
13721361668.jpg

user_online.gif

Warn: (0%)
empty.gif
empty.gif
empty.gif
empty.gif
empty.gif

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
It looks nice, water is pumped in through the rio and then overflow fed back into the tank from the black pipe on the left side or pumped back in?

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
It looks nice, water is pumped in through the rio and then overflow fed back into the tank from the black pipe on the left side or pumped back in?

Yes, it is powered by the rio pump and the water exits out of the black pipe. If you turn off power head water will stop coming out of the black pipe.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i would really love to take this off your hands. i have a trip to FL next week so i can't spend more mula. if you still have it by the end of this month i will gladly take it.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
here's the specs:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Large AquaFuge[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes Powerhead
Water Capacity: 4.70 Gallons
Dimensions: 25" L x 4.5" W x 12" T
[/FONT]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: