• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
hello everyone i have my 120gal for sale its about 3 years old in great conditon its 24x24x48 its not reef ready i have the overflow kit for it also and the sump im looking for $140 for the tank overflow and the sump if u want to see the tank you would have to let me know a few days in advance because its at my buddys house in long island i would have to go and get it i also have them skimmer for it its a 4ft mtc skimmer pm me if intrested

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
the overflow and the sump im kidda giving with the tank i really dont care is i sell the the sump and the over flow ,when i made the price i kindda just threw the other 2 items just to get rid of them ,and nano the tank right now is in long island at my buddys house so i would have to go and get it i kidda want a definate answer on if some wants it before i go and get it .its an all glass brand tank and is in mint condtion only maybe at the most 3years old. i bought a 120 gal reef ready now, i didnt want the external overflow any more i had a costom cabaniet built for my living room and i didnt wanna see any tubes and wires i gave the tank to my buddy to set up but he has changed his mind after i was telling him how mush work itwould be

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: