• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

tangale

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Recently picked up a HOB skimmer to conserve space, so selling my used Kent Nautilus TE skimmer with a Sedra KSP-5000 pump. Asking Price: $125

The pump has everything needed to run the skimmer, but might be missing some original packaged parts.

I'm located in Flushing, Queens. Please pm me if interested or with questions.

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:

tangale

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Here's a pic (there's also tubing that connects pump to skimmer that is not shown):

Picture1.jpg

druluv

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Making sarcastic responses isn't going to help his sale and it's not helping your reputation on this board either.
-Kris

Obviously, you didn?t get what I was saying. Putting a needle wheel pump actually made the Kent skimmer a better skimmer. I used to have a Kent Skimmer and I saw solid performance, I could only imagine putting a Sedra pump on Kent skimmer would make the Kent skimmer way more efficient. On other boards I post a question regarding putting a Sedra pump on a Kent Skimmer. If memory serves me correct, there used to be a time you couldn?t buy a Sedra pump without buying a Euro-Reef. I think Euro-Reef broke up and a new company formed. This company may be ASM or something like that. The new company makes the same skimmer but it cost cheaper. If you notice Euro-reef started lowering its price too. Thanks for looking out for my reputation. I?ll keep note to be clearer with my remarks as not to offend anyone. But next time make sure you know what you are talking about. It is not good to assume. ASS-U-ME. I guess you didn?t catch the part that said ?High efficient Needle-Wheel Pump on semi-efficient skimmer = Great Idea and money saver?

I still think the skimmer kicks butt and it?s an excellent price for it. I hope this helps the sale!

Bump!
And again great idea on how to make kent skimmer a better skimmer!

Happy Reefing

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: