• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jjbbambam

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
hey guys as all of u know im a huge acan freak well in order for me to add to my collection i need to frag some stuff out in order to get some different colors i will be fragging only on request and payment made sorry to seem so strong just dont want to have a bunch of frags laying around as i only have my 55 gallon tank here are pics and prices thanks for looking
thia is a sub echinata with green and blue base with purple mouth 10.00 a head
Picture500.jpg

this one is a acan hemp neon green eyes with purplish base more on the rare side 12 bucks a head
LPS070.jpg

this is my orange crush this is with a flash so u can see the colors 20.00 a head
Picture494.jpg

this on eis my holloween acan yes the bottom of it did die from torch sting but all top is healthy and coming back 10.00 a head
Picture329.jpg

please let me know also selling my frags of my micromussa 20.00 a head
Picture321.jpg

these are just a few of what i have in my 55 here is apic of my 55 so u can see why i need to make room thanks joe
Picture529.jpg

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
hey guys im thinking of going to joe next couple weeks or so . i want to see this corals myself and make a choice at the spot . if anybody want to get some to, pm me

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
grisha said:
hey guys im thinking of going to joe next couple weeks or so . i want to see this corals myself and make a choice at the spot . if anybody want to get some to, pm me

You need a car man ,,,,,,,,
tv (14).gif

all that
tv (8).gif

for corals

You give new meaning to the word TROOPER
fahr39.gif

2 thumbs up for Grisha ..(here we go ,,another quote for ya guys to bust on)

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
yep nice ride on the antrak:flower:joe may meet us :wink1: you know weekend , stamford is the historical town :usa1: sounds like fun to me or may be somebody will come up with the car (or may be im) and we can talk joe to do better on price per head together........................

............ ronen do you remember the man who went to east ny to pick up 30 g tank on his hand track, got to kings highway with it to give me a live rock, meet you and went back home to manhattan? and all this he did on the train thats the spirit

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
jjbbambam said:
any want some frags still have some left

Im coming to raid your tank ,Grisha and i are going to pull the oll one two on you ,,,wait for the brklyn poose :biggrin: :biggrin: ,,,man bring your ass down to brklyn

jjbbambam

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
ok guys i have plenty of frags to go around if you all want being you are a distance from me i can meet you all half way or you all can just oreder from me and i can ship everybodys coral to some one and only pay 1 shipping wich is 40 bucks let me know i will put names on each bag so you know wich coral is youre let me know thanks joe

jjbbambam

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
ok guys grisha is coming up next saturday to come get some frags if any one whants to come up let me know also if you want like i stated in last post if you want to do a group order i can do that i if you guys can get like 7 to 10 people i will pay for shipping to one of youre houses let me know

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: