• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Good to see things like this! My 70g SPS cube got completely nuked. All fish dead, all corals dead, only thing that is making a comeback is a duncan colony. Not sure I'm going to start over with SPS. Took me 3 yrs to grow everything out from frags and find quality frags.

Before and after.....

NP John. LMK when you are ready for some frags.

Sunny

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Will you still be able to meet downtown manhattan on sunday??

No, I never said I will meet anywhere let alone NY downtown. Please, read the post again. There are free frags and MUST be picked up. I do not go to city. Secondly, the frags will not be available for pickup for 3 weeks as I said. I want to make sure they heal. If your tank crashed last week, you do not want to put SPS frags in it so soon. You will just end up killing them again. Get your parameters to stabilize before you attempt to put new frags - Just my $00.2.

Now, I do understand that you have a drive to get to me. The best I can do is give you 3 frags instead of 2 to make up for the drive.

There are many reefers including Josh who are donating similarly at the frag swap. It might be closer for you. Just a thought.

Thanks for understanding.

Sunny

RAYS REEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
IM sorry sunny for some reason I thought we pm eachother and thought you said you only come into the city on Sundays.however I may have a ride to take me to your location,so let me know when I can come by?I will wait on you because my tank is I think cycling as we speak but I can also place them in my friends aquarium until mines is ready.thanks for all that you are doing for us who lost Theyre systems! ;-)

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
IM sorry sunny for some reason I thought we pm eachother and thought you said you only come into the city on Sundays.however I may have a ride to take me to your location,so let me know when I can come by?I will wait on you because my tank is I think cycling as we speak but I can also place them in my friends aquarium until mines is ready.thanks for all that you are doing for us who lost Theyre systems! ;-)

NP, Ray. The frags will be ready for pickup by thanks giving week.

Sunny

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: