• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Has anybody ever come into Pet Goods in scarsdale??? If you have you will remember a reef tank that was set-up a while ago. It was a 90 gal reef ready tank.... well its for sale now! The complete setup.... tank, stand, canopy, tidepool two sump, coralife uv steralizer, reef ready!!! Sand is already in the tank.... the asking price is $200 for everything, everything must go at once, it will not be sold piece by piece.... pickup is at pet goods, 1125 central pk ave, scarsdale. I will be working until 4:30. Again, everything must go, great price, and everything is working great! Did i mention that it was a bowfront!!!!!!

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
lol well he was gonna smash it up, btu i hid in the basement, he dosent know that im selling it, im selling it outside fo the store u know.... its better than a perfectly good tank getting smashed to pieces...

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Nah......I'm good Jose.
I wanted to see how it looked again.
I remember it was pretty cool. It's a great deal for $200....especially wiith all the stuff included.
I think it's a 92 AGA with a custom canopy.
I'm not upgrading that big until I move.....but I sure thought about it for that price.

I'm picking up something else today.

Shoot up there & take a look at it. I'm sure it's still there.
Keep us posted.

Last edited:

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yea, sorry about that guys, i got in trouble for being on the computer at work, but dont mention the tank to anybody that works there cuz they think i smahed it up and threw it away, so if they find out i hid it they are gonna break it and throw it away, so come in one day of the week when im there, next week i work tues-sat, 8:00am-4:30pm.

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ummm, its better to get there after 9 cuz then the manager wouldnt be so suspicious, they have my under a microscope as it is ya know.... first come first serve..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: